Ambic Ayurved is looking for an ambitious candidate for the post of Sr. Digital Marketing Manager to join its Growth team which shall be responsible to manage marketing campaigns over Google & Facebook (Must have strong Paid Ads experience).
Roles & Responsibilities
- Candidates should have familiarity and experience working with tools like Facebook ad manager, Google ads, Google analytics, and google merchant centre.
- Candidates will be required to to Plan, Execute & Measure paid campaigns for Ecommerce Marketplaces like Amazon, Flipkart, 1MG, JioMart & others.
- Strong expertise in managing & operate Social Media tools like SEMrush, Helium10, HotJar, CleverTap etc
- S/he take part in a complete marketing experience as you lead every facet of the consumer buying journey.
- S/he will execute a strategy for new user acquisition and also returning user engagement on Google & Facebook
- S/he work with a cross-functional team across the content, website, product development, engineering and more to adapt and develop, data-driven Google & Facebook Ads best practices that are impactful and easy to understand.
- Developing and executing new and innovative strategies for consumer acquisition
- Continuous experiment and run A/B Testing on campaigns, messaging and targeting to improve ROI
- From determining positioning, naming, competitive analysis, product launches and content communications, s/he help shape the voice of the product via ad copies and help it grow a consumer base
- Utilize the strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Expertise in managing Customer Database using appropriate CRM tools available.
- Curate marketing funnels based on strong data metrics.
- Experience in campaign planning, execution and measurement KPIs
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical ad agency experience.
- At least 3+ years of experience in Google Ads & Facebook
- Previous work experience with e-commerce / start-up / early-stage companies.
- Quick learner and highly action-oriented with the ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Ability to deliver assigned tasks on tight deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving ability and presentation skills with attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills & organizational skills
Salary – Rs.25, 000 – 45,000