- Chemist required for Preparing Formulation of latest trending Herbal Cosmetic Range of products. This will include Creams, Lotion, Shampoo, Conditioner, Hair Oils, Face wash, Scrubs, Serums and Toothpastes etc.
- Exhibit frugal approach in formulating required products without compromising on aesthetics & quality parameters.
- Possess a knack for identifying differentiated unique products having competitive advantage for the company. Candidate should have in-depth knowledge of advanced ingredients & chemistry related to cosmetics.
- Stay well informed of current and developing industry trends – novel chemistry, new essential oils, marketplace trends, legal metrology & packaging guidelines.
- Responsible for Product identification, Ideation, Development, Quality testing, Sampling & Final commercially viable launching of the product.
- Responsible for determining product specifications and expiration dates.
- Maintain clear and accurate records of formulations, procedures, observations, and results along with laboratory safety and hygiene SOP’s.
- Maintain Daily Production records & keeping check on Hygiene standards as per GMP & ISO
- Proactively maintaining production stocks of RM & PM. Aligning team to achieve production targets
- Daily reporting with superiors in Hierarchy for Production planning
- B.S. or M.S. in chemistry, chemical engineering, or related scientific discipline
- 5+ years of lead-formulating experience in cosmetic/personal care.
- Experience managing & motivating teams
- In-Depth Knowledge of cosmetic/personal care raw materials, functionality, and interactions.
- Understanding of emulsion and surfactant technology as well as general formulation techniques.
- Knowledge of global cosmetic regulations and understanding of regulatory monographs and standards.
- Understanding of Relevant Packaging Compatibility and how it relates to products.
- Strong problem-solving, critical thinking, analytical & technical skills.
- Proficiency with computers and scientific equipment.
- Good presentation, documentation, reporting, verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong attention accuracy & detail.
Work Location – Meerut
Salary – Rs.25,000 – 45,000
Experience – 5+ years