essential for all the living beings as they breathe it (oxygen) for their
survival. When we as human beings breathe, we inhale oxygen, which is collected
by red blood cells and carried to all the body parts. When we exhale, our body
releases carbon dioxide and carries it back to the lungs. This entire process
of breathing process is called the respiratory system. In this present world,
the air or oxygen we breathe is full of impurities, dust particles, and unsafe air.
These polluted factors are responsible for making our body more prone to lung
and airborne diseases very easily, irrespective of any age group. Also, these
impurities in the air, cause many breathing troubles like Asthma Attack.
problems may affect either the upper respiratory system like nose, mouth, and
throat or the lower bronchial tubes and lungs. There are several symptoms of
respiratory diseases including troubled and shallow breathing, harsh breathing,
obstruction and congestion in the nose, painful cough, less sense of smell,
draining down at the back of the throat, congestion in the chest, irritation of
eyes and less sense of smell.
Do you need special care to fight respiratory problem? Choose Ayurveda, which is available to rescue with its herbal medicines like Re-Resp Capsuleto give relief from the respiratory diseases. It is formulated with the combination of natural components and other quality ingredients that treat the whole of the body in spite of treating just the affected part.Re-Resp Capsule is 100% Ayurvedic medicine for asthma. It is packed with the goodness of powerful medicinal plants which help combat the respiratory system as recommended by Ayurveda. Re-Resp Capsule is well-known in eliminating the cause of the disease from the grassroots level and helps build immunity against diseases like breathlessness, bronchitis, cold, chronic cough, and allergies.
Advantages of Re-Resp
- Works as a natural medicine to
help reduce prolonged cough, cold and breathing difficulty
- Helps relieve chest congestions,
airway passages and melt the sticky mucus in the respiratory
- Increases airflow to lungs
- Helps treat asthma &
- Supports the respiratory system
- Decrease breathlessness
Asthma is one of the chronic lung disorders around the world. Asthma attacks to people due to inflammation in the respiratory tracts which then results in short gasping breaths, frequent wheezing, coughing, and allergy to dust, pollution, and variation in temperature. Asthma can attack at any age in your life; however, it generally happens in childhood. And, Asthma can deprive a person out of breath if it is not restricted in time.
Symptoms of Asthma
- Shortness of breath or can’t get air out of your lungs
- Recurrent episodes of coughing especially at night or early in the morning, making it hard to sleep
- Wheezing occurs when you breathe
- Tightness in the chest
As far as Asthma is concerned, Ayurvedic medicines have occupied a tremendous position in the pharmaceutical industry to control such disease. An Ayurvedic medicine like Re-Resp Capsule is capable of treating the Asthma through a healthy diet, exercises, and sufficient sleep. It is recommended to take this capsule thrice a day to control the syndrome like Asthma.
Re-Resp Capsule is a 100% Ayurvedic remedy formulated using Abhrak Bhasm, Shudh Kulanjan, Tutgantha, Suddh Suhaga, Kachoor, Haridra, Tankan Bhasm, Sitopladhi Churn, Anand Bhairav Ras, and many more herbal ingredients.
Apart from taking such medicine, you can use certain Ayurvedic home remedies to reduce the symptoms of Asthma. Some of the useful therapies are ginger, garlic cloves, bay leaf, cinnamon, and honey.
Advantages of Re-Resp Capsule
- Re-Resp Capsule is completely free from any side-effect and helpful in making the patient’s body and mind disease free
- It aims at restoring body’s own capability to have balance and fight with ailments
- This particular medicine can be safely taken with other conventional medicines
- Re-Resp Capsule is purely non-toxic and non-invasive in their nature
- This particular medicine is also used to treat arthritis, obesity, hypertension, heart disease, nervous disorder, colds, skin problem, ulcer, acne, allergies, depression, and diabetes
Asthma is a respiratory disease that attacks people due to contact with excess air sensitiveness, exposure to cold air, chemical allergens and other such reasons. When Asthma hits, you feel symptoms like coughing, breathless noise while breathing, the stiffness of the chest, and shortness of breath. And, an asthma patient can feel breathless if an asthma attack is not managed in time.
The disease can be controlled and cured by Ayurveda medications like Re-Resp Capsule that is playing a vital role in the treatment of asthma attack patients. Before discussing Ayurvedic remedies for the disease like asthma, let’s explain the causes and complications of asthma.
Causes of Asthma
- The allergy occurs due to exposure of indoor organic materials like house dust, cockroaches, irritants like tobacco smoke, and changes in weather, chemical fumes in household products, paints, and scented artifacts
- Airborne substances, such as pollen, mold spores, pet dander
- Childhood respiratory infection
- Shortness of breath
- Biologic triggers such as infections and hormonal changes in the women etc.
- Digestive disorders
- Difficulty in the gastrointestinal areas
- A family history of asthma or genetic problem
Complications arise due to Asthma
- Constant fatigue and Pneumonia
- Thickening of bronchial tubes for respiratory failure
- Respiratory failure and severe chest pain
- Side effects from long-term use of some medications
- Sleeping disorders
- Suffering from hypertension, gestational diabetes, and hemorrhage problems
Ayurvedic Remedies to Manage the Asthma Attacks
As far as ‘Asthma’ is concerned, ayurvedic remedies or medications are playing a tremendous role in the pharmaceutical industry to cure such disorders. Ayurvedic medicine such Re-Resp Capsule is highly effective, powerful to prevent asthma attacks. Re-Resp Capsule is formulated using herbal ingredients like Honey, Tutgantha, Suddh Suhaga, Sitopladhi Churn, Kachoor, Abhrak Bhasm, Mahalaxmi Vilas Ras, Sugandha and many more.
RE-RESP Capsule – an ayurvedic medicine which is very beneficial to control various respiratory diseases like Cough, Wheezing, Nausea, Asthma, Bronchitis etc. The main objective of RE-RESP Capsule is to identify the root cause of respiratory diseases and then provide a proper ayurvedic treatment to the patients. Avoid heavy exercises and maintain a balanced diet plan is an important aspect that prevents the problems of an asthma attack and heart diseases. Ayurvedic Medications and Therapies play a vital role that is used to prevent breathing problems that focus on providing quick relief to the patients.
Symptoms of Respiratory diseases:
- Breathing Problems: Heavy physical exercises are harmful for asthma patients that can lead to severe health problems.
- Smoking: Smoking is injurious to health that can cause lung infections and lead to respiratory diseases.
- Chest Pain: Respiratory system often encounters a common symptom of tightness in the chest area which may lead to breathing problem.
- Eating Disorder: Eating Hot, spicy and junked foods can cause improper digestion that leads to respiratory diseases that affects your overall health.
- Obesity: Obesity is one of the major cause of respiratory diseases that leads to a sedentary (inactive) lifestyle.
Healthy Diet to cure Respiratory Disease:
- Homemade chicken soup may help us overcome respiratory problems such as sore throats.
- Proper intake of lukewarm water helps in removing toxins from the body and overcoming symptoms of respiratory diseases.
- Green Herbal Tea is considered for short-term relief that acts as antioxidants which are helpful for our health.
- Consumption of vitamins, minerals, and protein enriched diet like cereals, whole grains, fresh veggies, fruits and soy products.
Ayurvedic Treatment of Respiratory Problems:
Ayurvedic Herbal Treatment and Therapies for Respiratory Diseases helps to overcome these problems and rejuvenating your body. Anti-allergic ayurvedic treatment for Respiratory Diseases-Haldi, Neem & Guggul are natural medicinal herbs provided to the patients in the form of capsules that helps to cure the problems suffering from various respiratory disorders. Ayurvedic herbal medicine – RE-RESP Capsule acts as a Blood Purifier that removes the impurities through inhalation of polluted air and smoking creates toxins inside the body. So, Ayurvedic Treatment for Respiratory Diseases is done through special herbs helps to kill the root cause of a problem and rejuvenate your body.