There is a huge number of people across the Globe suffering from high blood pressure. High blood pressure or hypertension is a chronic medical condition appearing rapidly among people due to hectic lifestyle, unhealthy food habits, Obesity, and lack of physical exercise. High blood pressure occurs when the sugar level in the arteries is elevated above the normal ranges (100-139 mmHg systolic and 60-89 mmHg diastolic) or pancreatic beta hormone secretion is stopped. And if the hormone secretion in the blood does not work properly, the sugar or glucose level automatically is increased in the blood.
High blood pressure causes many health problems such as heart attacks, heart strokes, and kidney failures if it is not controlled or treated on time It can be balanced using ayurvedic medicines such as Hy-Lo Capsule, which is easily available in the market. This particular medicine is prepared using Sarpgadhanghan Vati, Praval Pisti, Sudh Gandhak, Icha Bhedi Ras, Pipal Mool, Armnaal Khas, and many other herbal ingredients. It is advised to take Hy-Lo Capsule thrice a day for a superior result. Hy-Lo capsule is a 100% natural remedy that can help you to control such acute health ailment and lead a happy life.
The Effectiveness of the Hy-Lo Capsule for High Blood Pressure
- Improves the functioning of heart and tones up the heart muscles
- Maintains proper blood circulation
- Helps balance cholesterol
- Contains cardio-protective, anti-angina and anti-thermal properties that protect your liver
There are some home remedies in Ayurveda that protect you from high blood pressure. Few of them are listed below:
- Freshly extracted bitter gourd or Karela juice
- Fenugreek crushed seeds
- A combination of Cinnamon powder and boiled water
- Holy basil leaves juice
- Black Berries or Blue Berries
These Ayurvedic medications and remedies are useful for blood pressure control. If you’re a diabetic Patient, get started on your Ayurvedic journey without wasting any time.
Irregular menstruation is a general problem that a majority of women experience it in their life at some point in time. What is an irregular period or menstruation? An irregular period is that your period arrives early or it delays for the number of days or even skips a few months. Irregular menstruation or period happens due to several factors such as improper diet, lack of exercise or too much workout, chronic stress, diabetes, eating disorders, traveling, smoking, and alcohol consumption. So let’s talk about some ways, which can help you regulate your menstrual cycle.
Eating proper diet on time, maintaining hygiene and exercising regularly are the excellent ways to regularize your periods and balancing the levels of hormones. Apart from this, Ayurvedic medication such as Lucoya Capsule is the best, and an affordable remedy advised to regulate your period naturally.
Eating one or two Lucoya capsules after every meal for a month will help you in regulating menstruation. This particular medicine also helps regulate the insulin levels, which aids in controlling ovulation and hence also having a regular menstrual cycle. Here’s a list of benefits of Lucoya Capsule that helps to cure irregular menstruation.
- Lucoya Capsule stimulates the better functioning of reproductive organs
- It reduces stress and provides relaxation to your mind and body as well
- It normalizes your metabolism, thus allowing you to maintain your ideal weight
- It also works on your hormones
There are certain home remedies that may help you to regularize the period cycle naturally. Turmeric with Honey or Milk, Pumpkin seeds, Grape Juice, Ginger Tea, Papaya Juice, Aloe Vera Gel, and Sesame Seeds are the name of the few.
Over to You
Hopefully, you have got all the pieces of information about irregular periods that you were looking for. What are you waiting for? Try it to believe in it!
Dengue is an acute syndrome caused by viruses, transmitted to the human body by the bite of mosquitoes. When a mosquito carries dengue virus bites a person, the virus spreads in the bloodstream of the whole body. This might take 3-4 days of gestation period. Dengue is a type of fever that spreads due to the blend of population growth, urbanization, and Global warming. This particular disease is very familiar in Mexico, South America, Caribbean and many other tropical and subtropical areas of the world.
In India, Dengue is increasing rapidly from the last couple of years. According to Hindustantimes, an article reveals that total 15, 7220 cases of dengue patients have seen in India in the year 2017. Now the question is how to detect dengue? There are certain symptoms of Dengue that you can experience over a few days. Few of them are listed below:
- High fever attacks suddenly
- Severe headaches, nausea, and vomiting
- Severe joint and muscle pain
- Swelling in muscles and pain in joints
- Retro-orbital pain behind the eyes
- Fatigue and exhaustion
- Skin rashes develop on the legs or feet just after the fever starts
- Low blood pressure
- Ayurvedic Medication for Dengue
Dengue is also known as Dandaka Jvara in Ayurveda. It can be treated using Adijay Syrup, which is one of the top-notch Ayurvedic medicines easily available in the market. This meticulous remedy helps in strengthening your immune system and keeping a control on Dengue. Adijay Syrup is prepared using Tulsi Patra, Haldi, Devdaru, Giloy, Chirayta, and several more herbal ingredients. All these ingredients are 100% pure and checked in the labs as per International standard and safety norms. Formulated under the guidance of Ayurved experts, Adijay Syrup is free from preservatives, chemicals and any added color.
Apart from this, you always try to prevent yourself by following certain guidelines and few of them are as follows.
- Try to wear full clothes to prevent you from a mosquito bite
- Avoid eating food from open stalls
- Maintain your surrounding clean for not allowing mosquitoes to get increased
- Avoid visiting areas
Acidity and indigestion are the common health conditions, affecting people from age group. When you experience a burning sensation in your chest, and your mouth tastes sour, that means acidity has attacked you. Acidity or acid reflux happens to anyone from time to time because of indigestion of food, which is eaten by you.
Indigestion occurs to gastrointestinal complaints that can consist of gas and upset stomach. Acidity and indigestion are related to each other. There are several medications available in the market, which can give you quick relief, but sometimes, you may feel like those medicines are not working very well for you. In this case, Ayurveda may help you! Ayurvedic medicine such as Hopeliv DS Syrup will protect you discomforts like acidity and indigestion.
Symptoms of Acidity and Indigestion
- Abnormal yet excess saliva secretion
- Burning sensation in the chest region
- Bitter taste in the mouth
- Bloated feeling after eating
- Nausea and chest pain
- Problem in swallowing
- Stomach discomfort
- Abdominal bloating
- Abdominal pain
Hopeliv DS Syrup is an Ayurvedic medicine suitable for acidity, indigestion, jaundice, cirrhosis, and hepatic dysfunction. You can improve your appetite by taking two teaspoons of syrup with lukewarm water thrice a day. Hopeliv DS Syrup is completely sugar-free, and for this reason, diabetic patients can use it safely. Formulated using Ajmod, Bach, Manjith, Kasni, Murva, Tulsi, Giloy, Nagar Motha, Sorbitol, Kashi, Tulsi, Makoi, Chitrak, Kalmegh, Gajapipal, and many other ingredients, Hopeliv DS Syrup is available at reasonably price. Some of the advantages of this medicine are listed below:
- It boosts your immunity or resistance power
- Helps to correct fatty liver and enlarged liver as well
- Enhances the better function of the liver
- It’s a polyherbal preparation that helps to protect you from oxidative damage
- It also restores normal level of the liver enzymes
Asthma is one of the chronic lung disorders around the world. Asthma attacks to people due to inflammation in the respiratory tracts which then results in short gasping breaths, frequent wheezing, coughing, and allergy to dust, pollution, and variation in temperature. Asthma can attack at any age in your life; however, it generally happens in childhood. And, Asthma can deprive a person out of breath if it is not restricted in time.
Symptoms of Asthma
- Shortness of breath or can’t get air out of your lungs
- Recurrent episodes of coughing especially at night or early in the morning, making it hard to sleep
- Wheezing occurs when you breathe
- Tightness in the chest
As far as Asthma is concerned, Ayurvedic medicines have occupied a tremendous position in the pharmaceutical industry to control such disease. An Ayurvedic medicine like Re-Resp Capsule is capable of treating the Asthma through a healthy diet, exercises, and sufficient sleep. It is recommended to take this capsule thrice a day to control the syndrome like Asthma.
Re-Resp Capsule is a 100% Ayurvedic remedy formulated using Abhrak Bhasm, Shudh Kulanjan, Tutgantha, Suddh Suhaga, Kachoor, Haridra, Tankan Bhasm, Sitopladhi Churn, Anand Bhairav Ras, and many more herbal ingredients.
Apart from taking such medicine, you can use certain Ayurvedic home remedies to reduce the symptoms of Asthma. Some of the useful therapies are ginger, garlic cloves, bay leaf, cinnamon, and honey.
Advantages of Re-Resp Capsule
- Re-Resp Capsule is completely free from any side-effect and helpful in making the patient’s body and mind disease free
- It aims at restoring body’s own capability to have balance and fight with ailments
- This particular medicine can be safely taken with other conventional medicines
- Re-Resp Capsule is purely non-toxic and non-invasive in their nature
- This particular medicine is also used to treat arthritis, obesity, hypertension, heart disease, nervous disorder, colds, skin problem, ulcer, acne, allergies, depression, and diabetes
In today’s world, obesity or overweight has become the most acute problems for many of us, and our modern yet hectic lifestyle is responsible for such troubles. Obesity occurs when your body intakes more calories that leads to as body fat.
Health Effects of Obesity or Overweight
Obesity is a chronic problem, which has a negative impact on health. Some of the major health risks happen due to overweight are as follows:
- Heart diseases such as heart stroke or heart failure and chest pain, etc.
- High blood pressure or Hypertension
- Bone and joint problems lead to osteoarthritis
- Metabolic syndrome consists of elevated blood cholesterol, insulin resistance with or without glucose intolerance and elevation of certain clotting factors in the blood
- Gallstones and liver problems
Even after doing gym sessions regularly, you are unable to lose your weight. No worries! Consider a holistic healing approach called Ayurveda, which is an amazing remedy in eliminating harmful constituents by spreading adequate oxygen of your body. There are several medicines available in the market but, Ayurvedic medication such as “Smart N Slim Capsule” makes your fat reduction easy by healing you from the inside.
Based on the principle of taking high fiber and low-fat healthy diet Smart N Slim Capsule is formulated in such a way to reduce weight without even starving. This particular medicine is highly effective for fat reduction along with doing daily exercise, medication, and taking low-calorie food. Apart from this Smart N Slim Capsule, you can add some home remedies to your diet, which can help you in weight loss. Some of the effective ayurvedic home remedies for weight loss are black pepper, basil leaves, lemon with honey, Triphala powder and many more.
Advantages or Benefits of Weight Loss
- Creates more energy and reduces aches and pains
- Improves your memory
- Helps to sleep better in a good mood
- Builds stronger bones and joints
- Improves your immune system to fight with illness
- Enhances your skin clearer and younger looking
It’s a fact that our body needs cholesterol that helps in creating hormones to improve the digestion system and body functioning, but high cholesterol can cause heart attacks and heart diseases. There are numerous ways, helping to reduce high cholesterol, but ayurvedic remedies such as ‘Giloy Ark’ are the effective way to get rid of cholesterol without any side effects.
Now you should know about cholesterol? Cholesterol is a sort of fatty acid, produced by the liver to perform diverse activities in the body such as creating of vitamin D, bile acid and cell membranes. Cholesterol is divided into two distinct categories; one is called High-density lipoprotein cholesterol (HDL cholesterol), and another one is known as Low-density lipoprotein cholesterol (LDL cholesterol). HDL Cholesterol is good for your body as it aids in eliminating dreadful cholesterol from the bloodstream that helps you to protect from heart disease. LDL Cholesterol is called bad cholesterol that creates blockages in the arteries, which results in strokes and heart attacks.
Causes of High Cholesterol
- Poor diet: eating food items such as processed meats, animal products, dairy products that have saturated fat in raising the cholesterol levels.
- Lack of physical exercise: Skipping exercise can help your body to secret LDL cholesterol, which makes harmful.
- Addiction to smoking: Cigarette or tobacco smoking reduces HDL cholesterol and injures the walls of the blood vessels. This can increase the risk of hypertension and stroke.
- Obesity: The risk of high cholesterol also increases when you are having a body mass index (BMI) of 30 or higher than that.
- Diabetes: Diabetes or high blood sugar adds the LDL cholesterol level high and produces to lower HDL cholesterol.
Ayurved Remedies to Reduce High Cholesterol
Ayurved remedies are highly effective for reducing high cholesterol as compared to other medications. According to Ayurveda, cholesterol can be controlled by taking the medicine Giloy Ark and consumption of a healthy diet. Giloy Ark is one of the trustworthy ayurvedic medicines, useful to reduce the level of cholesterol in the human body. This particular remedy is also beneficial in lessening stress, tension and blood sugar level.
If you or your loved one is suffering from diabetes or high blood sugar, then choose ayurvedic remedies to cure such disease. Diabetes is an ailment attacked to the people when the blood sugar level of their body exceeds from the normal level. And the blood sugar level rises when the sugar of the body cannot be converted into energy due to the lack of insulin (a good hormone used to turn glucose into energy).
Now the question arises how to manage your blood sugar? Ayurvedic medicine for sugar care in Ayurveda is the premium therapy to balance your blood sugar level.
Causes of High Blood Sugar
- Excessive consumption of food especially the meat, dairy products, and the newly harvested grains
- The excess amount of sleep
- Not an adequate quantity of insulin taken
- Fewer exercise than normal or skipping the workout completely
- Physical stress and emotional tension
- Poor digestion system
- Increase of the nervous system
- Longtime sickness or injury
- Disorder in the biological cycle
- Taking medications especially steroids
Complications of High Blood Sugar
- Cardiovascular diseases such as heart attack, heart valve problem, stroke, and arrhythmia
- Eye diseases such as harm to the retina, glaucoma, and cataracts
- Poor kidney function leads to kidney failure
- Bone and joint pain
- Skin problems, and dental troubles
Ayurvedic Remedies for Blood Sugar Control
According to Ayurveda high blood sugar or diabetes is also called as Madhumeha. Ayurvedic medicine for sugar care is the best solution to treat symptoms of high blood sugar. There are a variety of remedies in Ayurveda, useful to control the blood sugar level of the body. Diabiant Sugar Care Tablet is one of the foremost ayurvedic medicines, suitable for blood pressure control. This particular drug is prepared of using Shudh Shilajit, Vijaysar, Trifila, Chander Prabha Vati, Haldi, Neem, Kutki, Kali Jiri, Jamun Guthli and many more ingredients. Considered as an ayurvedic medicine for sugar care, Diabiant Sugar Care Tablet is 100% natural, and safe to consume.
Asthma is a respiratory disease that attacks people due to contact with excess air sensitiveness, exposure to cold air, chemical allergens and other such reasons. When Asthma hits, you feel symptoms like coughing, breathless noise while breathing, the stiffness of the chest, and shortness of breath. And, an asthma patient can feel breathless if an asthma attack is not managed in time.
The disease can be controlled and cured by Ayurveda medications like Re-Resp Capsule that is playing a vital role in the treatment of asthma attack patients. Before discussing Ayurvedic remedies for the disease like asthma, let’s explain the causes and complications of asthma.
Causes of Asthma
- The allergy occurs due to exposure of indoor organic materials like house dust, cockroaches, irritants like tobacco smoke, and changes in weather, chemical fumes in household products, paints, and scented artifacts
- Airborne substances, such as pollen, mold spores, pet dander
- Childhood respiratory infection
- Shortness of breath
- Biologic triggers such as infections and hormonal changes in the women etc.
- Digestive disorders
- Difficulty in the gastrointestinal areas
- A family history of asthma or genetic problem
Complications arise due to Asthma
- Constant fatigue and Pneumonia
- Thickening of bronchial tubes for respiratory failure
- Respiratory failure and severe chest pain
- Side effects from long-term use of some medications
- Sleeping disorders
- Suffering from hypertension, gestational diabetes, and hemorrhage problems
Ayurvedic Remedies to Manage the Asthma Attacks
As far as ‘Asthma’ is concerned, ayurvedic remedies or medications are playing a tremendous role in the pharmaceutical industry to cure such disorders. Ayurvedic medicine such Re-Resp Capsule is highly effective, powerful to prevent asthma attacks. Re-Resp Capsule is formulated using herbal ingredients like Honey, Tutgantha, Suddh Suhaga, Sitopladhi Churn, Kachoor, Abhrak Bhasm, Mahalaxmi Vilas Ras, Sugandha and many more.
High blood pressure is a common health problem, seeing among the people of all age groups. High blood pressure or hypertension is a serious health condition that occurs when blood has to use more pressure to flow through the blood vessels or the vein parapet. Blood pressure gets higher with every heartbeat and goes down when the heart rests between beats.
High blood pressure can lead to the risk of life-threatening conditions such as heart attacks, strokes and kidney disease, and heart failure if not taken proper care. However, the risk of high blood pressure (HBP) can be controlled by following a healthy diet, exercising regularly and taking effective medicines like Hy-Lo Capsule.
Reasons for High Blood Pressure or Hypertension
- Unhealthy lifestyles and diet choices such as smoking, alcohol consumption, overeating of junk foods, high intake of non-vegetarian food, etc.
- Mental stress and anger
- Lack of physical exercise
- Use of medicine and birth control pill for a long time
- Lack of sleeping
- Hormonal disorders
Preventive Measures for High Blood Pressure
- Exercise, like bicycling, swimming and jogging should be practiced regularly
- On-time lunch and dinner
- Regular intake of fruits and vegetables
- Check the weight regime properly
- Stay away from smoking and drinking alcohol
- Avoid eating too much-salted food
- Daily blood pressure checkup
Ayurvedic Remedies to Control High Blood Pressure
Ayurvedic remedies or medications have been proven to have favorable results in controlling high blood pressure level. High blood pressure in Ayurveda is the consequence of imbalance in ‘pitta’ and ‘vata’ doshas. And, there are various ayurvedic remedies for high blood pressure (BP), beneficial in balancing these two doshas. Some of the important ayurvedic medicines such as Celery or Ajwain, Bacopa Monnieri or Brahmi, Baidyanath Arjunarishta, Santalum Album or Chandana, Hy-lo Capsule, Guruprasadam, etc., which are useful for controlling high blood pressure level. Hy-Lo capsule is one of the excellent ayurvedic remedies that enable to control the high blood pressure of the patient. This particular medicine is 100% natural, herbal and safe to consume.