Re-Resp can help you to Treat Allergies in Rainy Season
It’s a time for the rainy season! You all need to proper care of yourself as monsoon brings several bacterial infections in one’s body; hence people may suffer from cold, cough, viral fever, sneezing, watery eyes, throat pain, and many more allergies.
Many people are experiencing certain symptoms like itching in your nose & eyes, wheezing, through infection, and feverish feeling during the rainy season. The ayurvedic remedy is the best natural way to treat such allergies, which occur especially in the rainy season. There is a wide range of Ayurvedic medicines available in the market that supports the body’s intrinsic healing capacity on a delicate level. And, Re-Resp Capsule is one of the most effective ayurvedic drug formulated in such a way to fight with several infections during monsoon.
A brief about Re-Resp
Re-Resp capsule & avleh is a 100% natural medicine that helps to treat a stuffy nose, itching eyes, nasal congestion, and many other allergies during rainy season or monsoon. Re-Resp capsule is reasonably priced and highly effective. The main ingredients used in the processing of Re-Resp avleh & capsule are Mahalaxmi Vilas Ras, Abhrak Bhasma, Shwas Kuthar Ras, Sitopaladi Churna, Swas Kas Chintamani Ras, Lavangadi Churna and Haridra. When prescribed according to individual needs by a qualified Ayurvedic physician, Re-Resp capsule & avleh can be beneficial. This remedy is especially important for those who are prone to allergen reactions in monsoon.
Benefits of taking Re-Resp capsule & avleh
- Strengthens the immune system to treat varied allergies during the rainy season
- Balances the three doshas present in the human body, thus treating the infections in rainy days
- Helps in cleansing the body of toxins
- Helps stop allergic reactions & improves digestion
- Decreases sensitivity to allergens by purifying the liver
Dosage of Re-Resp capsule & avleh
It is advisable to take Re-Resp capsule & avleh twice in a day and after having your meal to get the best results. Taking of Re-Resp medicine either with milk or lukewarm water, regularly is useful to reduce the symptoms of allergy throughout the rainy weather.
Diet & Lifestyle Advice for Reducing Monsoon Allergy
- Consume freshly-prepared warm food
- Avoid eating junk food and Kapha irritating foods such as dairy, sugar, potatoes, tomatoes, peppers, bananas, oranges and grapefruits
- Avoid exposing to rain and cover your nose in cold surroundings
- Take a steam inhalation treatment whenever you feel slight congestion
- Cover yourself properly during sleeping