Ayurvedic Treatment – The Best Natural Solution to Treat Female Infertility
Infertility in the female is seen continually increasing. Female infertility is the inability or failure to conceive even after trying for more than one year. Female who have fertility problem is unable to carry a pregnancy to full term. A factual statistics from an article reveals that approximately 27.5 million couples enthusiastically trying to conceive are suffering from infertility in India.
Infertility occurs when a woman cannot produce eggs frequently or that woman’s fallopian tubes are damaged or blocked and hence, the sperm cannot reach her eggs. Causes like overweight, poor diet choice, smoking & alcohol consumption, premature menopause, mental stress, chronic infections, embryonic growth due to infections, failure of implantation, environmental pollutants, hormonal imbalance, and certain medical conditions are playing the main role to create female infertility.
Do you know there are several risk factors of female infertility that may arise if not treated on time? Yes, some of the complications are difficulties related to ovulation, uterine fibroids, multiple miscarriages, and many others. Comprehending the problem like female infertility, Ayurvedic science has stepped forward in the market with effective remedies that are capable of treating infertility and enhance the pregnancy effectively.
Progarb Capsule is one of the best Ayurvedic drug, made available to treat female infertility naturally. Progarb capsule is manufactured in such a way to regulate hormone in women so that ovulation becomes normal, eventually enabling the woman to conceive. Garbhpal Ras, Garbha Chintamani Ras, Mandur Bhasma, Madhuparnika, and Abhrak Bhasma are the main ingredients of Progarb that treat even PCOD (Polycystic Ovarian Disease) and PCOS (Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome) issues of women, thereby increasing their fertility proficiency.
Why Choose Progarb?
- Progarb is a complete Ayurvedic treatment for female infertility that does not have any side effect.
- Progarb treats the body and health as a whole instead of just handling an individual ailment.
- Progarb capsule for the female infertility treatment in Ayurveda is the complete transformation of food into nutrients.
- 100% safe to use as Progarb is free from chemicals, additives, and preservatives.
Progarb capsule is a useful remedy (especially from 27 to 38 years’ women) that facilitates to clean undigested food, Kapha & Pitta dosha and removes toxins from the body that enable to improve female fertility. Take two capsules, and two times a day regularly that is capable of helping you to conceive and delivers a healthy child. Moreover, progarb capsule formulates as per the International Quality Standard and Safety Norms.
Ayurvedic Tips for Female Infertility
- Follow a proper diet, which should include whole grains, fresh fruits & vegetables, nuts, and milk, etc.
- Make a habit of performing regular Yoga such as Paschimottanasana, Shalabhasana, Sarvangasana, and Ardha Matsyendrasana.
- Practice meditation to cure female infertility.
- Avoid drugs, alcohol, and smoking.
- Manage the stress level.