Rain after a hot summer gives pleasure and amusement to one and all. But then, the rainy season takes along with several diseases, and the reasons are contamination of food and water with bacteria and virus. Weather changes, moistness, and proliferation of bacteria, viruses, and insects are responsible factors for increasing infections with chronic fever. And, this fever can create several diseases such as Dengue, Malaria, Typhoid, Chikungunya, and many more. No worries! We can avoid or reduce the impact of Fever, related diseases of monsoon and its complications successfully if suitable precautions are taken. Some of the protections or safety measures to prevent fever or any infections in this monsoon are as follows:
- Wash your hands repeatedly when touching diverse surfaces used by so many people
- Avoid sharing towels and handkerchiefs
- Avoid exposure to rains for long
- When you sneeze, use your hands to cover your mouth, so that your cold will not be spread to others
- Avoid eating food that is uncovered and exposed to flies and drink safe water
- Take safe food and safe drinking water and eat only fresh vegetables and fruits should be washed thoroughly with clean water
- Make sure that water does not stagnate in your region as mosquitoes breed in stagnant water, which causes Malaria
- Cover your body by wearing full sleeve shirts and full pants and use bed nets for sleeping infants and young children, old persons even during day time to prevent mosquito bite that can spread Dengue Fever.
In addition to these, you can also try out Giloy Ark for fighting with Chronic Fever, Bilious Fever, and Dengue. Giloy Ark is 100% Ayurvedic drug, formulated in such a way to cure even viral fever, which occurs in rainy season due to low immunity of your body. The only herbal ingredient used in the composition of Giloy Ark is Giloy.
Giloy Ark is a complete immunity booster for all to prevent themselves against any type of fever. It is recommended to take a combination of 10 ml. Giloy Ark with equal quantity of water, twice in a day (morning and evening) to get relief from Fever or other mentioned conditions. Furthermore, this particular Ayurvedic remedy is available in varied Ayurvedic stores and online as customers can purchase it according their convenience.