The Best Ayurvedic Remedy For Gas & Acidity Disorders
Gas & Acidity problem affects almost all of us, and it occurs due to stress, anger, consumption of extra-hot spicy foods, and environmental factors such as extreme heat. When you experience a burning sensation in your chest, that means there is an excessive acid build-up in your body, and this condition is called acidity. For this reason, your mouth tastes sour, and your throat may feel tender during attacks of acidity. Gastric trouble is responsible for several consequences such as ulcers, digestive disorders, gas, indigestion, acidity, and constipation. Therefore taking corrective measures and treating symptoms in their preliminary stages is highly necessary.
Try Ayurvedic remedy for your Gas & Acidity problem, which is 100% effective and helpful in this case. Neutralizing excess stomach acid, relieving stress, maintaining the digestive acid balance and anxiety related to acidity are some of the significant benefits of Ayurvedic treatment. Pachast Syrup is a complete Ayurvedic tonic for acidity and gas that helps in getting lasting relief.
It is also useful to get rid of the burning sensation and discomfort that makes you guilt every meal you enjoy. Pachast Syrup is formulated using Amla, Harad, Bahera, Punarnava, Giloy, Pohkar Mool, Badi Elychi, and several other ingredients. These are helpful in eliminating the core cause of your trouble within seconds. It is recommended to take 10 ml Pachast Syrup at least two times a day with lukewarm water to get the optimum results.
Benefits of Pachast Syrup
· Eases the release of gas and provides quick yet effective relief from gastric
· Helps in stimulating your stomach to produce more mucous, reduces the effect of gastric acids
· Helps in better digestion, relieves gas & other gastric troubles and improves metabolism
· Helps in lowering the acid content of the stomach and improves digestion power
· Helps prevent acid build up, and absorbs the excess acid produced, thereby decreasing the indications of acidity