How to Build Immunity to Avoid Multiple Skin Problem
You could be one among those individuals are facing skin related problems like pimples, rashes, and other such skin allergies. Improper diet, wrong lifestyle, hormonal misbalance, and severe stress are the reasons for these skin disorders. Skin is the most phenomenal external organ of the human body that extends its root deep inside the human body by layering into six a different levels. As the skin is comprehensive to the depth, so its diseases get expanded to tissues, fat, muscles and even blood. There are several categories of skin problems that may appear anywhere in your body and trouble you.
Now the question is how to eliminate skin diseases or skin disorders effectively? The answer is Ayurveda. Ayurveda is a powerful remedy used to treat many skin diseases naturally. Several medicines in Ayurveda are being increasingly adopted throughout the world.Let’s take a look at one of the best Ayurvedic medicinesthat are beneficial for skin glitches.
HBR Syrup or High Blood Recipe Syrup is 100% Ayurvedic tonic to deal with skin infections as it cures the root cause of any problem. HBR Syrup is the most effective Ayurvedic treatment to treat your skin diseases like Pimples, Rashes, and other Skin Allergies. This particular Ayurvedic tonic is formulated using quality ingredients such as Harad, Giloy, Aksha, Usba, Angoor, Misrya, Neem Chaal, Vijay Sar, Rakt Chandan, and many more. HBR Syrup is a combination of organic, preservative-free Ayurvedic products and potent regenerative herbs that help to treat marks, maintaining healthy skin and a glowing complexion.
Home Remedies for Pimples and Rashes
- Crush some fresh Tulsi leaves, take out its juice, and massage it on your face to treat pimples and acne naturally.
- Make a paste of Amla, apply it on your face, and wash it off after 15 minutes to get a pimple-free skin.
- Apply Neem paste on the affected area, leave it on until dry and rinse with water for treating pimples.
- Mix a tablespoon of sandalwood powder with coconut water, and apply it on your rash affected skin at least once in a week for the best result.
- Just tear off a small branch from an Aloe Vera plant, and squeeze out all the gel you apply directly to the affected skin once or twice a day.