Are you experiencing difficulties to conceive? Are you one among those women suffering from infertility issues? Female Infertility is a common term used to represent the condition of a lady who is unable to become pregnant even after trying for a long time. It is also called infertility if a woman faces recurrent miscarriages. Female infertility always occurs due to hormonal imbalance, too much stress, lack of physical exercise, medical disorders, exposure to harmful chemical substances, and many environmental or lifestyle factors.
Some other reasons, which are responsible for female infertility are:
- Mental disturbances such as anxiety, depression, and insomnia.
- Ovulation failure and failure of implantation.
- Embryonic growth due to infections.
- Underdeveloped organs.
- Even suppressing your sexual urges for a longer period of time.
- Eating more hot and spicy food increase the pitta dosha and weakens the formation of Shukra inside the body, which ultimately delays the chances to conceive.
Don’t be so worried about your female infertility problem as it can be safely treated with Ayurvedic remedies. Ayurveda treats the body and health as a whole as it is effective in solving the problem without any new problem or side effect. Progarb Capsule is one of the Ayurvedic treatments for female infertility, which is made use to remove toxins from the body for preparing the body to improve fertility. It is also useful in Ayurvedic treatment for ovulation. Progarb Capsule is considered to increase the fertility of reproductive organs and improves the female hormonal imbalance easily. Progarb Capsule for female infertility treatment is affordable and easily available in the market. It would give the best results if you take this capsule without any failure through having healthy food and doing regular exercises.
Organic Treatment in Home to Fight with Female Infertility
- Consume organic foods like eggs, black bean, tomatoes, carrots, cabbage, free from pesticides as they are harmful to the hormones.
- Make a habit of doing fertility massage that helps in bringing freshly oxygenated blood to the female eggs, and eliminating from the uterus stagnate tissues.
- Instead of avoiding strenuous or long-distance cardio exercises, do proper exercises to balance the hormones, which increase the chances of conceiving.
- The practice of doing yoga postures like NadiSodhan Pranayama, Bhramari Pranayama, ViparitaKarani, and Hastapadasana that help in reducing stress and maintains a healthy body weight as well.