Ayurvedic Medication: The Natural Way to Control Your Blood Pressure Quickly
High Blood Pressure or Hypertension is a common health problem among people of all age groups. This happens when the pressure of blood increases in the arteries. Your blood pressure (B.P) depends on how much blood your heart is pumping, or the resistance of your blood flow in your arteries. When your arteries get chocked, the blood pressure becomes high. And when blood pressure is high, the blood moves through the arteries forcefully that creates damages the blood vessels. Blood pressure that is 130/80 mm Hg or more is considered as high; if left unrestrained, it raises your risk of heart disease and stroke.
If you have been diagnosed with high blood pressure, the first line of defense for this problem is drug therapy. Hy-Lo Capsule is 100% Ayurvedic remedy that will help to lower your blood pressure without side effects. Hy-Lo Capsule is completely natural and popular for its calming effect on the body and mind. It also uplifts your mood by keeping tension at bay. Hy-Lo Capsule gives the best results if you eat potassium-rich diet and exercise regularly. Apart from the Hy-Lo Capsule, some additional home remedies for high blood pressure control are beneficial to avail. Ginger-cardamom tea, hibiscus tea, beetroot juice, watermelon juice, pomegranate juice, dark chocolate, and nuts are the name of the few.
Precautions and Preventions of High Blood Pressure (HBP)
- Exercise regularly, however, strenuous exercise should be avoided
- Morning and evening is necessary
- Take your meal slowly and in a relaxed pace
- Incompatible and irregular food habits such as excessive oil, spicy ghee, butter, pickles, etc. should be avoided
- Eat the maximum quantity of fresh fruits and leafy vegetables
- Avoid salt and fat intake in your diet
- Late dinner should be avoided
- Keep yourself away from alcohol, cigarettes, tobacco, excess tea, and coffee
- Blood pressure should be checked regularly
- Follow your weight regime properly