Irregular period or Oligomenorrhea is a common issue in many women due to several reasons such as eating disorders, thyroid disorders, hormonal imbalance, weight loss or gain, sexual activity especially when it is a new occurrence, menopause, liver disease, tuberculosis, Anxiety about pregnancy, and miscarriage. Apart from these health conditions, lifestyle triggers like increased exercise, smoking, alcohol abuse, too much travel, severe stress, and certain medications can also contribute to this problem.
A woman has her menses in every month when the egg released by the ovary is not fertilized, and the womb is shed along with some blood. A normal menstrual period lasts from 2 to 7 days, and the series of the cyclic pattern is between 21 days to 35 days. The issue of irregular periods happens if it exceeds a week more than a normal cycle.
Symptoms of irregular periods
- Bleeding occurs, which is not like the part of the regular cycle
- Monthly periods takes longer than normal
- The time between menstruations is longer than normal or absence of periods
- Bleeding occurs after sexual intercourse and after menopause
With the proper acceptance of indigenous medicines around the world, Ayurveda has gained importance in treating irregular periods! Ayurvedic medicines along with a healthy lifestyle and balanced yet hygienic food habits are useful in decreasing irregular menstrual cycle. Lucoya Capsule is 100% natural that helps in regularizing monthly periods smoothly. It helps in purifying the blood that results to calm menstrual disorders.
Lucoya Capsule is prepared using herbal ingredients that help in stimulating the production of the female hormone progesterone, which increases blood flow to the uterus and regularizes periods. Inspected as per International safety and quality standard, Lucoya Capsule is safe to consume.In addition to this, some Ayurvedic herbs such as Heena, Castor Oil, Valerian, Ashwagandha, and Asafoetida those are effective for treating menstrual problems.
Here is a list of some home remedies in Ayurveda, which may help you with irregular periods.
- Take a cup of fresh crushed ginger boiled water thrice daily after meals along with sugar
- Take garlic cloves to be chewed or swallowed after meals for 4 to 5 days before your period cycle
- Take half teaspoon finely ground cinnamon along with a cup of milk before you go to sleep at night
- Drink Aloe Vera juice regularly before having your meals
- Consume 1 teaspoon of Bael Leaves paste with warm water