Infertility is a medical condition, rapidly increasing in many countries, nowadays. Infertility in women is basically a biological inability of a female body to contribute to conception or to carry a pregnancy to its full term. Women facing infertility issues are seriously finding the best possible way to cure it. Ayurvedic approach about the importance of treatment of Infertility is a more holistic solution to the problem. Ayurveda is helpful in finding a wholesome route to address this problem and giving an excellent solution at affordable price.
Causes of Female Infertility
- Hormonal imbalance leading to ovulation problems
- High Follicle Stimulating Hormone (FSH) in the body
- Blocked fallopian tubes or fallopian tube obstruction
- Age-related factors
Progarb Capsule is a complete Ayurvedic remedy used in the treatment of infertility and promoting female fertility. Progarb capsule is made in such a way to consider the psychological & spiritual value and support the physical values of safe pregnancy. It is formulated using Madhu Parnika, Abhrak Bhasm, Praval Pishti, Sitopaladi Churan, Garbh Chintamani Ras, and many other herbal ingredients. These help in improving blood flow in the pelvic cavity, regulating menstrual cycles, controlling anxiety, enhancing general health and wellness, thereby promoting female fertility. The beneficiary for a healthy pregnancy and effortless delivery, Progarb Capsule is recommended to take on empty stomach thrice a day.
Some of the Diet & Lifestyle advices for infertility in Ayurveda are as follows:
- Eat plenty amount of soaked almonds and walnuts
- Have a wholesome dessert like a banana cooked in ghee, cinnamon, and cardamom
- Use spices such as ajwain, cumin, turmeric and black cumin in your cooked food
- Consume more of dairy products like milk, buttermilk, and paneer
- Have a limited amount of rice, white bread, and refined carbs
- Avoid smoking, drinking alcohol and eating high-fat foods like meat
- Develop a positive attitude and maintain it to be happy and content