Bronchial Asthma is a chronic inflammatory syndrome, widespread across the Globe. It directs to a contraction of the muscles around the airways. Asthma generally causes intermittent attacks of wheezing, coughing, nasal congestion and squatness of breathing.
There are several medicines formulated and used for Asthma treatment. As compared to other forms of medication, Ayurvedic treatment is the best medicinal approach that helps to treat Bronchial Asthma with no side effects. As far as bronchial asthma is concerned, Ayurvedic treatment is the best divided into two parts. One is ‘’dietary ayurvedic treatment’’ (incorporate with food restrictions and usage of special herbs), and another one is ‘’ non-dietary meditative way’’ (yoga and spiritual meditation).
Several formulations prepared in Ayurveda are useful for Asthma treatment. Re-Resp Avleh Chutney is one of the topnotch Ayurvedic remedies that help in proving its effectiveness in the healing of Respiratory disorders like Asthma. It is a 100% Ayurvedic proprietary medicine, recommended to take with milk or lukewarm water twice a day to get quick relief from asthmatic attack. Re-Resp Avleh Chutney is prepared using natural ingredients such as Mahalaxmi Vilas Ras, Shwas Kuthar Ras, Swas Kas Chintamani Ras, Lavangadi Churna, Kachoor, Tutgantha, Vasaharitki Avleh and many more.
Some of the benefits of Re-Resp Avleh Chutney are –
- Acts as a respiratory stimulant and enhances the activity of respiratory organs
- Acts as an antiviral, antibacterial, anti–Inflammatory, antibiotic, antiallergic, antioxidant, antitubercular and cough suppressor
- Acts as an antispasmodic that helps control spasms and contraction of muscles
- Facilitates in secretion and mucus from the respiratory tract easily
- Provides relief from cold, cough and bronchitis
Lifestyle to follow in the case of Asthma
- Avoid exposure to wind, dust, cold and other pollutants
- Cover up your head, ears, and nose to protect yourself from several pollutants when you go out
- Completely avoid smoking
- Eat a well-balanced diet Rice, Oat, Wheat, French Beans, Marrow, Spinach, Bottle Guard, and Asparagus
- Drink warm water throughout the day
- Practice work out and yoga as a daily routine, as they help to maintain the oxygen carrying capacity of the blood