Infertility is a medical condition, rapidly increasing in many countries, nowadays. Infertility in women is basically a biological inability of a female body to contribute to conception or to carry a pregnancy to its full term. Women facing infertility issues are seriously finding the best possible way to cure it. Ayurvedic approach about the importance of treatment of Infertility is a more holistic solution to the problem. Ayurveda is helpful in finding a wholesome route to address this problem and giving an excellent solution at affordable price.
Causes of Female Infertility
- Hormonal imbalance leading to ovulation problems
- High Follicle Stimulating Hormone (FSH) in the body
- Blocked fallopian tubes or fallopian tube obstruction
- Age-related factors
Progarb Capsule is a complete Ayurvedic remedy used in the treatment of infertility and promoting female fertility. Progarb capsule is made in such a way to consider the psychological & spiritual value and support the physical values of safe pregnancy. It is formulated using Madhu Parnika, Abhrak Bhasm, Praval Pishti, Sitopaladi Churan, Garbh Chintamani Ras, and many other herbal ingredients. These help in improving blood flow in the pelvic cavity, regulating menstrual cycles, controlling anxiety, enhancing general health and wellness, thereby promoting female fertility. The beneficiary for a healthy pregnancy and effortless delivery, Progarb Capsule is recommended to take on empty stomach thrice a day.
Some of the Diet & Lifestyle advices for infertility in Ayurveda are as follows:
- Eat plenty amount of soaked almonds and walnuts
- Have a wholesome dessert like a banana cooked in ghee, cinnamon, and cardamom
- Use spices such as ajwain, cumin, turmeric and black cumin in your cooked food
- Consume more of dairy products like milk, buttermilk, and paneer
- Have a limited amount of rice, white bread, and refined carbs
- Avoid smoking, drinking alcohol and eating high-fat foods like meat
- Develop a positive attitude and maintain it to be happy and content
Bronchial Asthma is a chronic inflammatory syndrome, widespread across the Globe. It directs to a contraction of the muscles around the airways. Asthma generally causes intermittent attacks of wheezing, coughing, nasal congestion and squatness of breathing.
There are several medicines formulated and used for Asthma treatment. As compared to other forms of medication, Ayurvedic treatment is the best medicinal approach that helps to treat Bronchial Asthma with no side effects. As far as bronchial asthma is concerned, Ayurvedic treatment is the best divided into two parts. One is ‘’dietary ayurvedic treatment’’ (incorporate with food restrictions and usage of special herbs), and another one is ‘’ non-dietary meditative way’’ (yoga and spiritual meditation).
Several formulations prepared in Ayurveda are useful for Asthma treatment. Re-Resp Avleh Chutney is one of the topnotch Ayurvedic remedies that help in proving its effectiveness in the healing of Respiratory disorders like Asthma. It is a 100% Ayurvedic proprietary medicine, recommended to take with milk or lukewarm water twice a day to get quick relief from asthmatic attack. Re-Resp Avleh Chutney is prepared using natural ingredients such as Mahalaxmi Vilas Ras, Shwas Kuthar Ras, Swas Kas Chintamani Ras, Lavangadi Churna, Kachoor, Tutgantha, Vasaharitki Avleh and many more.
Some of the benefits of Re-Resp Avleh Chutney are –
- Acts as a respiratory stimulant and enhances the activity of respiratory organs
- Acts as an antiviral, antibacterial, anti–Inflammatory, antibiotic, antiallergic, antioxidant, antitubercular and cough suppressor
- Acts as an antispasmodic that helps control spasms and contraction of muscles
- Facilitates in secretion and mucus from the respiratory tract easily
- Provides relief from cold, cough and bronchitis
Lifestyle to follow in the case of Asthma
- Avoid exposure to wind, dust, cold and other pollutants
- Cover up your head, ears, and nose to protect yourself from several pollutants when you go out
- Completely avoid smoking
- Eat a well-balanced diet Rice, Oat, Wheat, French Beans, Marrow, Spinach, Bottle Guard, and Asparagus
- Drink warm water throughout the day
- Practice work out and yoga as a daily routine, as they help to maintain the oxygen carrying capacity of the blood
Are you diagnosed with Hypertension or High Blood Pressure? Thinking about how to reduce your high blood pressure? Ayurveda is an easy and cost-effective solution, playing a major role in treating your high blood pressure.
Before discussing Ayurvedic remedy, we should know what high blood pressure is. High blood pressure is a hazardous condition that occurs when blood pressure exceeds high, the blood moves forcefully through the arteries, and damages the blood vessels.
Reasons of high blood pressure
- A diet high in fat, and salt
- Stress and lack of physical activity
- Obesity or overweight
- Chronic conditions like diabetes and high cholesterol
- Family history or genetic issue
There are several types of remedies in Ayurveda available to treat high blood pressure. Hy-Lo Capsule is a natural remedy to lower your blood pressure without side effects. Acts on your kidneys Hy-Lo Capsule is capable of helping your body in eliminating sodium, water, and reducing blood volume. Ingredients used in this drug are Praval Pisti, Sarpgandha, Jahar Mohra Pisti, Sudh Gandhak, Icha Bhedi Ras, Armnaal Khas, and many others. All these ingredients are 100% herbal, pure and safe to consume. It is advised to take Hy-Lo Capsule thrice a day that help in lessening your high blood pressure.
There are also certain lifestyle changes that help to lower your blood pressure. Some of the important ways that act as blood pressure fighting remedies are as follows:
- Eat potassium-rich foods such as leafy vegetables, fresh fruits, dairy products, fish, nuts, and seeds
- Cut the amount of sodium in your diet
- Start doing regular exercises such as brisk walk, running, jogging, etc.
- Reduce alcohol consumption
- Manage your stress and learn relaxation methods
- Lose weight
In addition to these, there are also some home remedies beneficial for high blood pressure. Few of them are watermelon, hibiscus tea, celery seed extracts, beetroot juice, pomegranate juice, dark chocolate and more.
Irregular and painful period is a very familiar issue, which occurs among women due to several factors such as hormonal imbalance, eating disorders, liver disease, tuberculosis, menopause, thyroid disorders, and other health conditions. In addition to these, lifestyle triggers like increased exercise, travel, stress, and certain medications also contribute to this biological problem.
Symptoms of Irregular Periods or Uneven Menstruation
- Monthly Periods, which lasts fewer than four days or more than seven days, or it occurs longer than 38 days or less than every 32 days
- Your usual cycle varies more than seven to nine days from normal level
- Missing your periods more than three consecutive cycles
- Experiencing heavy or lighter bleeding even after menopause occurs
- Spotting blood either after having sex or between menstrual periods
- Ayurvedic treatment is the best-tried solution for the menstrual problem, heavy bleeding and irregular periods. The Ayurvedic remedy is beneficial for the following reasons:
- Provides proper nutrition so that it helps in reducing spasmodic pain during menstruation
- Balances hormones and reduces fatigue
- Regularize periods and improves overall health
When it comes to irregular periods, Lucoya Capsule is an excellent Ayurvedic drug that helps for reducing heavy flow during menstruation. Regularly intake of this drug after having your meal, twice a day is effective in reducing pain associated with periods. Lucoya Capsule is 100% natural remedy formulated using Kapas, Dhay, Dash Mool, Bolbaddh Ras, Tribang Bhasam, Bail, Pradrantak Loh, Ashoka, and many other ingredients.
Apart from taking Lucoya Capsule, there are some home remedies that may help you to eradicate irregular periods and painful menstruation. Few of them are listed below:
- Consume unripe papaya juice regularly
- Drink one-quarter teaspoon of turmeric with milk, honey or jaggery
- Drink fresh ginger juice with sugar mix, three times a day after your meals
- Consume a glass full of cinnamon powder and warm milk daily
Choose Ayurveda if your period is heavy or painful or lasts longer than a week. Stay Fit!