Adijay Syrup: An Ayurvedic Medication to Treat Dengue
Dengue is an acute syndrome caused by viruses, transmitted to the human body by the bite of mosquitoes. When a mosquito carries dengue virus bites a person, the virus spreads in the bloodstream of the whole body. This might take 3-4 days of gestation period. Dengue is a type of fever that spreads due to the blend of population growth, urbanization, and Global warming. This particular disease is very familiar in Mexico, South America, Caribbean and many other tropical and subtropical areas of the world.
In India, Dengue is increasing rapidly from the last couple of years. According to Hindustantimes, an article reveals that total 15, 7220 cases of dengue patients have seen in India in the year 2017. Now the question is how to detect dengue? There are certain symptoms of Dengue that you can experience over a few days. Few of them are listed below:
- High fever attacks suddenly
- Severe headaches, nausea, and vomiting
- Severe joint and muscle pain
- Swelling in muscles and pain in joints
- Retro-orbital pain behind the eyes
- Fatigue and exhaustion
- Skin rashes develop on the legs or feet just after the fever starts
- Low blood pressure
- Ayurvedic Medication for Dengue
Dengue is also known as Dandaka Jvara in Ayurveda. It can be treated using Adijay Syrup, which is one of the top-notch Ayurvedic medicines easily available in the market. This meticulous remedy helps in strengthening your immune system and keeping a control on Dengue. Adijay Syrup is prepared using Tulsi Patra, Haldi, Devdaru, Giloy, Chirayta, and several more herbal ingredients. All these ingredients are 100% pure and checked in the labs as per International standard and safety norms. Formulated under the guidance of Ayurved experts, Adijay Syrup is free from preservatives, chemicals and any added color.
Apart from this, you always try to prevent yourself by following certain guidelines and few of them are as follows.
- Try to wear full clothes to prevent you from a mosquito bite
- Avoid eating food from open stalls
- Maintain your surrounding clean for not allowing mosquitoes to get increased
- Avoid visiting areas