Asthma is one of the chronic lung disorders around the world. Asthma attacks to people due to inflammation in the respiratory tracts which then results in short gasping breaths, frequent wheezing, coughing, and allergy to dust, pollution, and variation in temperature. Asthma can attack at any age in your life; however, it generally happens in childhood. And, Asthma can deprive a person out of breath if it is not restricted in time.
Symptoms of Asthma
- Shortness of breath or can’t get air out of your lungs
- Recurrent episodes of coughing especially at night or early in the morning, making it hard to sleep
- Wheezing occurs when you breathe
- Tightness in the chest
As far as Asthma is concerned, Ayurvedic medicines have occupied a tremendous position in the pharmaceutical industry to control such disease. An Ayurvedic medicine like Re-Resp Capsule is capable of treating the Asthma through a healthy diet, exercises, and sufficient sleep. It is recommended to take this capsule thrice a day to control the syndrome like Asthma.
Re-Resp Capsule is a 100% Ayurvedic remedy formulated using Abhrak Bhasm, Shudh Kulanjan, Tutgantha, Suddh Suhaga, Kachoor, Haridra, Tankan Bhasm, Sitopladhi Churn, Anand Bhairav Ras, and many more herbal ingredients.
Apart from taking such medicine, you can use certain Ayurvedic home remedies to reduce the symptoms of Asthma. Some of the useful therapies are ginger, garlic cloves, bay leaf, cinnamon, and honey.
Advantages of Re-Resp Capsule
- Re-Resp Capsule is completely free from any side-effect and helpful in making the patient’s body and mind disease free
- It aims at restoring body’s own capability to have balance and fight with ailments
- This particular medicine can be safely taken with other conventional medicines
- Re-Resp Capsule is purely non-toxic and non-invasive in their nature
- This particular medicine is also used to treat arthritis, obesity, hypertension, heart disease, nervous disorder, colds, skin problem, ulcer, acne, allergies, depression, and diabetes