Dengue is an acute syndrome caused by viruses, transmitted to the human body by the bite of mosquitoes. When a mosquito carries dengue virus bites a person, the virus spreads in the bloodstream of the whole body. This might take 3-4 days of gestation period. Dengue is a type of fever that spreads due to the blend of population growth, urbanization, and Global warming. This particular disease is very familiar in Mexico, South America, Caribbean and many other tropical and subtropical areas of the world.
In India, Dengue is increasing rapidly from the last couple of years. According to Hindustantimes, an article reveals that total 15, 7220 cases of dengue patients have seen in India in the year 2017. Now the question is how to detect dengue? There are certain symptoms of Dengue that you can experience over a few days. Few of them are listed below:
- High fever attacks suddenly
- Severe headaches, nausea, and vomiting
- Severe joint and muscle pain
- Swelling in muscles and pain in joints
- Retro-orbital pain behind the eyes
- Fatigue and exhaustion
- Skin rashes develop on the legs or feet just after the fever starts
- Low blood pressure
- Ayurvedic Medication for Dengue
Dengue is also known as Dandaka Jvara in Ayurveda. It can be treated using Adijay Syrup, which is one of the top-notch Ayurvedic medicines easily available in the market. This meticulous remedy helps in strengthening your immune system and keeping a control on Dengue. Adijay Syrup is prepared using Tulsi Patra, Haldi, Devdaru, Giloy, Chirayta, and several more herbal ingredients. All these ingredients are 100% pure and checked in the labs as per International standard and safety norms. Formulated under the guidance of Ayurved experts, Adijay Syrup is free from preservatives, chemicals and any added color.
Apart from this, you always try to prevent yourself by following certain guidelines and few of them are as follows.
- Try to wear full clothes to prevent you from a mosquito bite
- Avoid eating food from open stalls
- Maintain your surrounding clean for not allowing mosquitoes to get increased
- Avoid visiting areas
Acidity and indigestion are the common health conditions, affecting people from age group. When you experience a burning sensation in your chest, and your mouth tastes sour, that means acidity has attacked you. Acidity or acid reflux happens to anyone from time to time because of indigestion of food, which is eaten by you.
Indigestion occurs to gastrointestinal complaints that can consist of gas and upset stomach. Acidity and indigestion are related to each other. There are several medications available in the market, which can give you quick relief, but sometimes, you may feel like those medicines are not working very well for you. In this case, Ayurveda may help you! Ayurvedic medicine such as Hopeliv DS Syrup will protect you discomforts like acidity and indigestion.
Symptoms of Acidity and Indigestion
- Abnormal yet excess saliva secretion
- Burning sensation in the chest region
- Bitter taste in the mouth
- Bloated feeling after eating
- Nausea and chest pain
- Problem in swallowing
- Stomach discomfort
- Abdominal bloating
- Abdominal pain
Hopeliv DS Syrup is an Ayurvedic medicine suitable for acidity, indigestion, jaundice, cirrhosis, and hepatic dysfunction. You can improve your appetite by taking two teaspoons of syrup with lukewarm water thrice a day. Hopeliv DS Syrup is completely sugar-free, and for this reason, diabetic patients can use it safely. Formulated using Ajmod, Bach, Manjith, Kasni, Murva, Tulsi, Giloy, Nagar Motha, Sorbitol, Kashi, Tulsi, Makoi, Chitrak, Kalmegh, Gajapipal, and many other ingredients, Hopeliv DS Syrup is available at reasonably price. Some of the advantages of this medicine are listed below:
- It boosts your immunity or resistance power
- Helps to correct fatty liver and enlarged liver as well
- Enhances the better function of the liver
- It’s a polyherbal preparation that helps to protect you from oxidative damage
- It also restores normal level of the liver enzymes
Asthma is one of the chronic lung disorders around the world. Asthma attacks to people due to inflammation in the respiratory tracts which then results in short gasping breaths, frequent wheezing, coughing, and allergy to dust, pollution, and variation in temperature. Asthma can attack at any age in your life; however, it generally happens in childhood. And, Asthma can deprive a person out of breath if it is not restricted in time.
Symptoms of Asthma
- Shortness of breath or can’t get air out of your lungs
- Recurrent episodes of coughing especially at night or early in the morning, making it hard to sleep
- Wheezing occurs when you breathe
- Tightness in the chest
As far as Asthma is concerned, Ayurvedic medicines have occupied a tremendous position in the pharmaceutical industry to control such disease. An Ayurvedic medicine like Re-Resp Capsule is capable of treating the Asthma through a healthy diet, exercises, and sufficient sleep. It is recommended to take this capsule thrice a day to control the syndrome like Asthma.
Re-Resp Capsule is a 100% Ayurvedic remedy formulated using Abhrak Bhasm, Shudh Kulanjan, Tutgantha, Suddh Suhaga, Kachoor, Haridra, Tankan Bhasm, Sitopladhi Churn, Anand Bhairav Ras, and many more herbal ingredients.
Apart from taking such medicine, you can use certain Ayurvedic home remedies to reduce the symptoms of Asthma. Some of the useful therapies are ginger, garlic cloves, bay leaf, cinnamon, and honey.
Advantages of Re-Resp Capsule
- Re-Resp Capsule is completely free from any side-effect and helpful in making the patient’s body and mind disease free
- It aims at restoring body’s own capability to have balance and fight with ailments
- This particular medicine can be safely taken with other conventional medicines
- Re-Resp Capsule is purely non-toxic and non-invasive in their nature
- This particular medicine is also used to treat arthritis, obesity, hypertension, heart disease, nervous disorder, colds, skin problem, ulcer, acne, allergies, depression, and diabetes
In today’s world, obesity or overweight has become the most acute problems for many of us, and our modern yet hectic lifestyle is responsible for such troubles. Obesity occurs when your body intakes more calories that leads to as body fat.
Health Effects of Obesity or Overweight
Obesity is a chronic problem, which has a negative impact on health. Some of the major health risks happen due to overweight are as follows:
- Heart diseases such as heart stroke or heart failure and chest pain, etc.
- High blood pressure or Hypertension
- Bone and joint problems lead to osteoarthritis
- Metabolic syndrome consists of elevated blood cholesterol, insulin resistance with or without glucose intolerance and elevation of certain clotting factors in the blood
- Gallstones and liver problems
Even after doing gym sessions regularly, you are unable to lose your weight. No worries! Consider a holistic healing approach called Ayurveda, which is an amazing remedy in eliminating harmful constituents by spreading adequate oxygen of your body. There are several medicines available in the market but, Ayurvedic medication such as “Smart N Slim Capsule” makes your fat reduction easy by healing you from the inside.
Based on the principle of taking high fiber and low-fat healthy diet Smart N Slim Capsule is formulated in such a way to reduce weight without even starving. This particular medicine is highly effective for fat reduction along with doing daily exercise, medication, and taking low-calorie food. Apart from this Smart N Slim Capsule, you can add some home remedies to your diet, which can help you in weight loss. Some of the effective ayurvedic home remedies for weight loss are black pepper, basil leaves, lemon with honey, Triphala powder and many more.
Advantages or Benefits of Weight Loss
- Creates more energy and reduces aches and pains
- Improves your memory
- Helps to sleep better in a good mood
- Builds stronger bones and joints
- Improves your immune system to fight with illness
- Enhances your skin clearer and younger looking