It’s a fact that our body needs cholesterol that helps in creating hormones to improve the digestion system and body functioning, but high cholesterol can cause heart attacks and heart diseases. There are numerous ways, helping to reduce high cholesterol, but ayurvedic remedies such as ‘Giloy Ark’ are the effective way to get rid of cholesterol without any side effects.
Now you should know about cholesterol? Cholesterol is a sort of fatty acid, produced by the liver to perform diverse activities in the body such as creating of vitamin D, bile acid and cell membranes. Cholesterol is divided into two distinct categories; one is called High-density lipoprotein cholesterol (HDL cholesterol), and another one is known as Low-density lipoprotein cholesterol (LDL cholesterol). HDL Cholesterol is good for your body as it aids in eliminating dreadful cholesterol from the bloodstream that helps you to protect from heart disease. LDL Cholesterol is called bad cholesterol that creates blockages in the arteries, which results in strokes and heart attacks.
Causes of High Cholesterol
- Poor diet: eating food items such as processed meats, animal products, dairy products that have saturated fat in raising the cholesterol levels.
- Lack of physical exercise: Skipping exercise can help your body to secret LDL cholesterol, which makes harmful.
- Addiction to smoking: Cigarette or tobacco smoking reduces HDL cholesterol and injures the walls of the blood vessels. This can increase the risk of hypertension and stroke.
- Obesity: The risk of high cholesterol also increases when you are having a body mass index (BMI) of 30 or higher than that.
- Diabetes: Diabetes or high blood sugar adds the LDL cholesterol level high and produces to lower HDL cholesterol.
Ayurved Remedies to Reduce High Cholesterol
Ayurved remedies are highly effective for reducing high cholesterol as compared to other medications. According to Ayurveda, cholesterol can be controlled by taking the medicine Giloy Ark and consumption of a healthy diet. Giloy Ark is one of the trustworthy ayurvedic medicines, useful to reduce the level of cholesterol in the human body. This particular remedy is also beneficial in lessening stress, tension and blood sugar level.
If you or your loved one is suffering from diabetes or high blood sugar, then choose ayurvedic remedies to cure such disease. Diabetes is an ailment attacked to the people when the blood sugar level of their body exceeds from the normal level. And the blood sugar level rises when the sugar of the body cannot be converted into energy due to the lack of insulin (a good hormone used to turn glucose into energy).
Now the question arises how to manage your blood sugar? Ayurvedic medicine for sugar care in Ayurveda is the premium therapy to balance your blood sugar level.
Causes of High Blood Sugar
- Excessive consumption of food especially the meat, dairy products, and the newly harvested grains
- The excess amount of sleep
- Not an adequate quantity of insulin taken
- Fewer exercise than normal or skipping the workout completely
- Physical stress and emotional tension
- Poor digestion system
- Increase of the nervous system
- Longtime sickness or injury
- Disorder in the biological cycle
- Taking medications especially steroids
Complications of High Blood Sugar
- Cardiovascular diseases such as heart attack, heart valve problem, stroke, and arrhythmia
- Eye diseases such as harm to the retina, glaucoma, and cataracts
- Poor kidney function leads to kidney failure
- Bone and joint pain
- Skin problems, and dental troubles
Ayurvedic Remedies for Blood Sugar Control
According to Ayurveda high blood sugar or diabetes is also called as Madhumeha. Ayurvedic medicine for sugar care is the best solution to treat symptoms of high blood sugar. There are a variety of remedies in Ayurveda, useful to control the blood sugar level of the body. Diabiant Sugar Care Tablet is one of the foremost ayurvedic medicines, suitable for blood pressure control. This particular drug is prepared of using Shudh Shilajit, Vijaysar, Trifila, Chander Prabha Vati, Haldi, Neem, Kutki, Kali Jiri, Jamun Guthli and many more ingredients. Considered as an ayurvedic medicine for sugar care, Diabiant Sugar Care Tablet is 100% natural, and safe to consume.
Asthma is a respiratory disease that attacks people due to contact with excess air sensitiveness, exposure to cold air, chemical allergens and other such reasons. When Asthma hits, you feel symptoms like coughing, breathless noise while breathing, the stiffness of the chest, and shortness of breath. And, an asthma patient can feel breathless if an asthma attack is not managed in time.
The disease can be controlled and cured by Ayurveda medications like Re-Resp Capsule that is playing a vital role in the treatment of asthma attack patients. Before discussing Ayurvedic remedies for the disease like asthma, let’s explain the causes and complications of asthma.
Causes of Asthma
- The allergy occurs due to exposure of indoor organic materials like house dust, cockroaches, irritants like tobacco smoke, and changes in weather, chemical fumes in household products, paints, and scented artifacts
- Airborne substances, such as pollen, mold spores, pet dander
- Childhood respiratory infection
- Shortness of breath
- Biologic triggers such as infections and hormonal changes in the women etc.
- Digestive disorders
- Difficulty in the gastrointestinal areas
- A family history of asthma or genetic problem
Complications arise due to Asthma
- Constant fatigue and Pneumonia
- Thickening of bronchial tubes for respiratory failure
- Respiratory failure and severe chest pain
- Side effects from long-term use of some medications
- Sleeping disorders
- Suffering from hypertension, gestational diabetes, and hemorrhage problems
Ayurvedic Remedies to Manage the Asthma Attacks
As far as ‘Asthma’ is concerned, ayurvedic remedies or medications are playing a tremendous role in the pharmaceutical industry to cure such disorders. Ayurvedic medicine such Re-Resp Capsule is highly effective, powerful to prevent asthma attacks. Re-Resp Capsule is formulated using herbal ingredients like Honey, Tutgantha, Suddh Suhaga, Sitopladhi Churn, Kachoor, Abhrak Bhasm, Mahalaxmi Vilas Ras, Sugandha and many more.
High blood pressure is a common health problem, seeing among the people of all age groups. High blood pressure or hypertension is a serious health condition that occurs when blood has to use more pressure to flow through the blood vessels or the vein parapet. Blood pressure gets higher with every heartbeat and goes down when the heart rests between beats.
High blood pressure can lead to the risk of life-threatening conditions such as heart attacks, strokes and kidney disease, and heart failure if not taken proper care. However, the risk of high blood pressure (HBP) can be controlled by following a healthy diet, exercising regularly and taking effective medicines like Hy-Lo Capsule.
Reasons for High Blood Pressure or Hypertension
- Unhealthy lifestyles and diet choices such as smoking, alcohol consumption, overeating of junk foods, high intake of non-vegetarian food, etc.
- Mental stress and anger
- Lack of physical exercise
- Use of medicine and birth control pill for a long time
- Lack of sleeping
- Hormonal disorders
Preventive Measures for High Blood Pressure
- Exercise, like bicycling, swimming and jogging should be practiced regularly
- On-time lunch and dinner
- Regular intake of fruits and vegetables
- Check the weight regime properly
- Stay away from smoking and drinking alcohol
- Avoid eating too much-salted food
- Daily blood pressure checkup
Ayurvedic Remedies to Control High Blood Pressure
Ayurvedic remedies or medications have been proven to have favorable results in controlling high blood pressure level. High blood pressure in Ayurveda is the consequence of imbalance in ‘pitta’ and ‘vata’ doshas. And, there are various ayurvedic remedies for high blood pressure (BP), beneficial in balancing these two doshas. Some of the important ayurvedic medicines such as Celery or Ajwain, Bacopa Monnieri or Brahmi, Baidyanath Arjunarishta, Santalum Album or Chandana, Hy-lo Capsule, Guruprasadam, etc., which are useful for controlling high blood pressure level. Hy-Lo capsule is one of the excellent ayurvedic remedies that enable to control the high blood pressure of the patient. This particular medicine is 100% natural, herbal and safe to consume.