We often take joint pains or ache as a sign of normal day-to-day pain. However, you should look for the symptoms when experiencing such pain. See if you have swollen joints or are able to move around without losing flexibility. If not, then there are chances you might be experiencing early signs of arthritis.
What Causes Arthritis?
Arthritis is a joint problem that occurs when there is a reduction in the normal amount of cartilage tissues.
But the good thing is that there are certain yoga postures that you can do to manage Arthritis. These postures are simple, yet effective and can be done at home or in the park or the roof, whatever makes you feel comfortable.
Just by including these yoga postures in your daily routine, you can manage arthritis. In addition to these amazing benefits, you can also apply Ambic Aljoint Pain Relief Oil (ayurvedic pain relief oil) to the affected joints or you can consume Ambic Aljoint Pain Relief Tablets for the same. These ayurvedic pain killer tablets from Ambic are really effective.
Also, read – 6 Benefits of Drinking Neem Karela Juice.
1. Virabhadrasana or Warrior pose
This asana helps in strengthening your arms, legs, and back muscles. It is also beneficial for people suffering from Frozen Shoulders
How To Perform Virabhadrasana Asana?
- Stand up with legs 4 to 5 feet apart.
- Keep your right foot at a 90-degree angle and with your right toe pointing out, keep your left foot at 45 degrees.
- Bring your hands at shoulder level, parallel to the ground.
- Bend your right knee and look towards your right.
- Keep your hips square and the right thigh parallel to the ground. Hold for 10 to 15 seconds and release! Do it 3-5 times daily!
- Also read – Ambic Ayurveda: Health benefits of Ashwagandha.
This asana helps you in improving your balance and strengthens your legs and back.
How To Perform Vrikshasana Asana?
- Place your right foot high up on your left thigh. The foot should be flat and placed firmly on the ground. It will take some practice to find the right balance.
- Inhale and raise your arms over your head and bring your palms together. Keep your spine straight and take a few deep fresh breaths.
- Now, slowly exhale, bring down your hands and leg. Stand in the straight standing position and repeat the pose with the left leg in the right.
- Also, read – Ayurvedic treatment for joint pain.
It helps in strengthening your legs and torso, making your hips more flexible. It enhances your breathing and lung capacity.
How To Perform Trikonasana?
- Keep your feet wide apart. Stretch your right foot out at 90 degrees while keeping the leg closer to the torso.
- Keep your feet attached to the ground and balance your weight equally. Inhale and as you exhale bend your right arm and make it touch the ground while the other arm goes upwards.
- Ensure your waist is straight and make sure your body is bent sideways and not forward or backward. Stretch as much as you can while taking long, deep breaths.
Repeat the process again on the other side.
Also read – Giloy Ark: Benefits and Uses